By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
This site is referred to as any page, form, electronic mail address, file, etc. with or originating from the domain "uppersauconems.org."
This site, its web location, and visitor agreement are subject to change without notice. You agree that use of this site is at your own risk. Information provided is "as-is." Information contained within this site is not guaranteed to be accurate and is subject to errors in information and loss of availability. This site assumes no liability for any losses or damages resulting from the use, direct or indirect, of this site or any of its content or links to third party content.
Links to third party internet content are not controlled by the operator of this site and are therefore also to be used at your own risk. Content from this site may NOT be used without consent and all content within this site is subject to U.S. copyright laws unless otherwise noted (see copyright notice below).
You may link directly to this site as long as the following guidelines are followed:
• Links to this site may not be used to show an affiliation or endorsement with this site without permission.
• Links may not display content from this site in an altered version including the creation of a border or frame.
• Links may not be created in an offensive, untruthful, or misleading manner.
• Logos or other content from this site may not be used without consent from Upper Saucon Ambulance Corps.
• Links to this site contained on third party sites must be removed if requested by Upper Saucon Ambulance Corps.
Information may be collected from your use of this site. This may include IP address, browser type, operating system, date/time of use, etc. and any information you voluntarily provide through electronic forms and/or electronic mail.
Collection of information from this site will be in accordance with our Notice of Privacy Practices. These practices are in accordance with federal mandates adopted under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Content on this site is the property of Upper Saucon Ambulance Corps, unless otherwise cited. Unauthorized use of materials on this site is prohibited. This includes all text, images, audio, video, and design features.
Disputes or general inquiries may be directed to the Director of Operations or the Privacy Officer listed on the Contact page.
Implemented April 7, 2004. Last revised June 04, 2014.